Join now

Looking for a job in Melbourne (Hospitality)

I have more than seven years of experience in the hospitality industry in diverse roles, I worked as Resort Assistant Manager at Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica, working as Manager on Duty for the entire resort in the absence of the directors, and covering as Night Manager for extended periods. I am a self-motivated person who understands the importance of upholding a brand and striving hard work towards it. I am proficient in providing memorable guest experiences and ensuring all requests are handled appropriately. Moreover, I have demonstrated ability to train staff in order to enable them to deliver the type of service that is expected.

I was also leader of our Upsell Program (selling higher room categories upon check in) and our team was able to increase the revenue in over $500,000 in Protected content .

Most recently I joined Laguna Phuket which Asia’s finest Integrated Resort, working in Laguna Phuket has allowed me to understand the Asian market (local and international) and to establish networks around the nearby countries. My job is to provide top customer service to the members of Laguna Holiday Club and increase the revenue of the company at the same time by selling higher value packages to existing and prospect members.

I have excellent communication skills and interaction abilities with clients and colleagues. I fluently speak English and Spanish. I have the ability to remain calm under stressful conditions, improvise strategies and use my creativity to solve issues. My previous work history, references and clients positive feedback can vouch for the veracity of my skills and experience.

Anybody who could provide some guidance?

Thank you!

Linda

Melbourne Forum