Join now

Looking for British expats for a BBC pilot. (Melbourne)

Hello,

I hope you don't mind me posting. I am getting in touch with a slightly unusual request. My name is Sam and I work for a UK based television production company, 12 Yard Productions. We are currently making a brand new game show pilot for the BBC and we're after British expat families based in Australia to take part.

I wondered would it be possible to try and spread the word among your expat community here in the hope we might be able to find the families we are looking for? Failing that would you know where best to direct our search to find the families we are after?

The show is going to be called 5 Star Family Reunion and is a game show where eight family members play in real time across the globe in a series of general knowledge rounds. Four family members must be UK based while four expat British family members are based overseas.

If you have any questions or would like some more information please email me, it would be great to hear from you.

If you should know of anybody who might be interested in applying, colleagues, friends, family or any expats you may know please feel free to pass them on my details.

My email address is - Protected content

Thank you, Sam

Melbourne Forum

Our Global Partners