Join now

Looking for Career Opportunities in Melbourne

Dear Internations Family,

I've recently joined the group and I'm very excited seeing the great interaction among the members. I'm looking forward to having new friends here who share the same interests and enjoy connecting with others :)

I'm currently living in Manila, Philippines and traveling to Melbourne this October 22-November 9 for vacation (and to visit my relatives).

My background is in Advertising (management) and my passions include Travel, Photography, Writing and Creative ideas Protected content I chose to travel to Melbourne (specifically) to get my energy back through its truly inspiring environment and culture.

I am also looking at possible career opportunities in the city which I believe is the best place where I can have a good work-life balance while fueling my passions. I've already started looking through Seek.com.au and other sites online, but I believe that reaching out to you would open more doors and opportunities :)

I'd truly appreciate your suggestions/recommendations/possible leads (if any), and I'm very excited to meet you guys soon.

Thanks and best regards,
Ryan Dayrit

Protected content
flickr.com/ryandayrit/sets
instagram.com/ryandayrit

Melbourne Forum