Moving to Australia! (Melbourne)
I will be moving to Australia in Dec Protected content . All suggestions regarding to the following are welcome:
1. I have shortlisted Melbourne as the city to live in since there seem to be many IT jobs there and Sydney is very expensive. Hope my decision is a good one.
2. What are safe and not so expensive places to live in for my family and me with easily available public transport?
3. How will the IT job market be in Jan/Feb? Will hiring be good?
4. Any leads or help regarding my search for a suitable job would be appreciated.
5. What should I bring to Australia? I know what I cannot bring but not sure if I should move all my stuff or just some?
6. I am hoping to get good bargains mainly for household goods and electronic items during the Christmas season - will there be any sales going on at that time?