Join now

Room to Rent; Port Melbourne (Short or Long term)

Hello there, my name is JoJo, I'm originally from the United Kingdom and have lived here in Australia for 6 years now.

I am currently seeking a house mate to join me in my two storey apartment here in Port Melbourne. Port Melbourne is 5km southwest of Melbourne’s CBD (approximately 10 minutes on the tram). Two major freeways run through Port Melbourne, the Westgate Freeway and Citilink towards the Bolte Bridge. Port Melbourne is serviced by Melbourne tram route Protected content Melbourne to Box Hill) and run every 8 minutes into the CBD.

I am wanting to rent my spare room which is fully furnished (double bed) and has a built in wardrobe. There is only one large bathroom, it has a double shower and seperate bath. There is an additional toilet located downstairs. The apartment is large and spacious, spread over two floors with a large entertainment area. There are two car parking spaces with two storage cages. (I currently only use one car parking space) I also have Foxtel, one box upstairs and another downstairs. Access to a top of the range Miele front loader washing machine. Dishwasher, large LCD television. The apartment is literally one street away from Port Melbourne beach.

I currently pay $615pw or $2665pcm. I am hoping to find a room mate that can share this cost; although I appreciate my room is slightly larger - so make me an offer! Bills/Electricity are extra. Small deposit required before moving.

Please get in touch, photos available in attached link;

Protected content

Cheers JoJo