Join now

St Kilda Festival 2016 (Melbourne)

Hi all,

I am the owner of Protected content - A Melbourne based Music and Events company. We are partners with Australia's oldest and southern hemisphere's largest street festival - Protected content . The festival happens in Feb every year and attracts over 400,000 people in one day to St Kilda.

Out of more than 8 music stages, I have the pleasure of producing the one and only Dance Music stage at the festival which features Melbourne's amazing Dance Music DJ talent highlighted by International DJs as well - this is a free stage for all and attracts more than 10,000 people dancing in Catani Gardens, St Kilda.

This event presents a unique opportunity for brands and businesses to support a NFP community event and connect with their target audience. While the festival is all ages, drug and alcohol free event, our largest demographic is of people between the age of Protected content , who love to dance to Australia's finest dance music.

This day time event runs from noon till 8pm and we are excited to present it for the 4th time since Protected content .

If anyone is interested in partnering with us and becoming a part of our amazing network which highlights community brands, please send me a message here or via Protected content and I will be able to send you a partnership proposal.

Thanks,

Rubal K.

Melbourne Forum