Join now

Unit to rent, car for sale. (Melbourne)

Dear new expatriate to Melbourne, I am leaving for China. I am looking for someone to continue with remaining lease which ends 30 May.
The unit locates in an extreamly quite area about 60km from city center. About 5 minutes drive from the sea. The bus is 2 minutes walk away, there are local shops too.
I am paying $870 a month and willing to subsidize $200 a month so you will end up paying $670 plus a one month security bound. I can assist with longer lease beyond if you wish so.
The unit is absolutely very nice with a small private backyard. 2 bedrooms if you have a companion.
The unit is furnished with all nice applicances. I am willing to let everything go with the unit for $500 so you do not need a penny to begin a new life here in Melbourne.
I have taken some photos but do not know how to upload it here.
I have also got a Protected content Camry and willing to let go for $ Protected content worth about $10,000 on the current market. Just spent over $ Protected content the car so you need nothing but drive away.
I shall send you these photos if you can email me a request at; Protected content

thanks!

Melbourne Forum

Our Global Partners