Join now

Your own bathroom bedroom available in Southbank (Melbourne)

Hi there,

I am looking for a professional single female to share 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Southbank.

• Rent is approximately $300pw per person including bills (electricity, water, gas)

• Bedroom is without furniture with BIR, the rest of the apartment is fully equipped (furniture can be arranged)

• Building has 24/7 security, swimming pool, sauna tennis court, BBQ area (free of charge for residents)

• Apartment is very spacious, it is on 22nd floor with big balcony and city views

• Garage space for one car is currently available (not included in the rent above)

About the potential flatmate: Female professional in mid 20s to mid 30s with a proven history of rental tenancy and can provide references in this regard (not necessarily from Australia). Ideally this individual will be reliable, friendly, very tidy, easy going and social. Must be prepared to co-sign existing lease contract (expiring mid May Protected content , but possible to prolong).

About myself: I am Czech by nationality, recently relocated to Australia to live here permanently. I do not bring people home and spent most of my time at work or doing things over the weekends like golf, theatre, cinema or travel. Whilst at home I enjoy watching TV, love to cook (when time allows) and prefer to relax.

If someone is interested please contact me at Protected content

Pictures are available on request.

Kind regards,

Zuzana

Melbourne Forum