Two and a half blocks away from Condesa's Parque Mexico, comfortable apartment (perfect for a couple/family).
* Two bedrooms with wardrobe each
* Two full bathrooms
* Laundry room / pantry
* Living/dining room
* One extra room (for a studio, zen-garden or other use)
* Two parking places (with a car elevator, but with no neighbour blocking your access).
* Window with elevated balcony (for putting plants or a grill for bbq).
* Hidden storage areas
* Solid-silent walls and high ceilings (not those paper walls you will find in most modern apartments)
* Very illuminated and with included blinds
* 24 hrs security guard and cleaner lady for common areas.
* New building (just two years old) and quiet (only 6 apartments)
* Ready for you to bring your own furniture
*Two and a half blocks away from Parque Mexico (one of the most lovely parks in Mexico City) and at the middle of Condesa and Roma.
*One block away from Insurgentes on a quiet street (near Sonora metrobus station)
*Near ecobicis and metro (either Metro Insurgentes or metor Chilpancingo, so you can access all public transportation)
*Near markets (Mercado de Medellin or fancy Mercado Roma), restaurants, malls (Plaza Insurgentes), cinemas (Cinemex), schools, hospitals, bars, restaurants and all type of services (either of Condesa or Roma), culture... everything is at walking distance.
Google's Maps Link:
Monthly rent $19, Protected content and water is included)