Join now

$4600 / 20m2 - SPACIUOS ROOM CLOSE TO EVERYTHING ( (Mexico City)

The Space

I have decide to move to this apartment because it is vintage and it has sun light the whole day which I love to be honest. The apartment has 2 bedrooms, the living room and dining room in one unique space, kitchen and bathroom.

Guest Access

You will be sharing the space with me if I am in Mexico city! You will have access to the kitchen and yes in case you would like, you can cook, but then please wash the dishes! Also you can obviously use the dining room, living room and bathroom.

The Neighborhood

Narvarte is just minutes away from Condesa and Roma which are neighborhoods with some appeal, although you have many other things to know here! This area is super safe at day and night, we have all what we need even a street market on Wednesdays. Shopping centers, Banks, Pharmacies, a Park, Laundry, etc. And walking distance from the apartment!

Getting around

2 blocks from the apartment, we have Etiopia subway station belonging to line 3 which takes you directly to LA ALAMEDA which is a tourist attraction and from it walking distance to the ZOCALO. Also we have the same distance from the apartment 2 metrobus station, both with the same name (Etiopia) but belonging to different metrobus lines, 2 and 3. Metrobus is like two buses together that goes beneath with fixed stops.

Other Things to Note

As I have just move in, all is actually new! NO SMOKERS, NO PETS!
BILLS are NOT INCLUDED in the price.
WIFI available.
When you move in a DEPOSIT is required which is equivalent to a month.
If you are a student/professor here is always quiet, something great in this noisy city.

Please call me for more info at Protected content

Thanks

Mexico City Forum