Join now

$5300/$7000 2 Furnished Rooms available in Polanco (Mexico City)

Hi, I am posting this for a friend of mine- he is really sweet and I like their apartment, friendly roommates which I think are awesome to find.
---
MOVE IN DATE: July 7th (earlier on July 1st, if needed)

2 Furnished rooms available in beautiful 4 br apartment in Polanco located in the corner of Luis Vives and Homero (this is an awesome location, near 4 gyms, 2 supermarkets, running trails nearby as well)

*Room 1 is furnished with a king-size bed, desk and a chair, it has its own private bathroom. The room is spacious and has a huge closet and good daylight, rent is $7,000 per month (plus one month deposit). This room also has its own wifi connection so you never have any interruptions on the network.

*Room 2 is furnished with a single bed, nightstand, chair and a small open closet, it has its own private bathroom as well. This one is a small room because it's the room in the roof terrace, rent is $5,300 per month (plus one month deposit).

The apartment is fully furnished with a living room (including a 42" HD TV), dining room, kitchen and a dryer/washing machine. Located at 7th floor penthouse, elevator available. Rent includes all utilities (cable TV, wi-fi internet, telephone, electricity and gas) and a maid who comes twice a week (cleans the apartment, your room, your bathroom and does your laundry and ironing as well). Only for non-smoking people. Preferably young professionals who are responsible, willing to keep the house clean and are considerate of others. No pets.
Protected content
Either send an email directly to my friend who is renting the apartment: Protected content . Or you are welcome to respond to this post with your email! Best of luck with the apt search! :D

Mexico City Forum