Join now

About last night event! For our security! (Mexico City)

Dear friends of Internations:

I hope you are well, I´m a little shocked that during last night's event, Love Bites at Toy Garden in Hotel Camino Real, my cell phone, a black Samsung Galaxy S4, disappeared at approximately as 23:30 hrs.

I inform you this in order to request that when Internations is booking places for our events, the venue's levels of security are taken into consideration. I am specifically referring to security personnel and video cameras.

You might probably think it was just a simple cell phone, but I'm also worried about the information it had and the possible misuse of it that might happen.
If we do not denounce this type of issues, in the future there could be other type of most serious situations to regret.

I appreciate the email that Sharon Agami sent to the people that attended the event to inform them of what had happened and to ask for support in case they had found the phone.

I am sure that our international representatives will follow up with the proper authorities of Toy Garden and Camino Real.

I acknowledge my own responsibility in the event, but believe me, it was a matter of just a few seconds. Let's keep our group of Internations a place where there is confidence and trust, so that these moments for us to distract after work don't become an insecure space.

I appreciate your attention and support.

Estimados amigos de Internations:
Esperando que estén bien, les comparto desconcertadamente que en el evento de ayer por la noche Love Bites en Toy Garden del Hotel Camino Real, desapareció mi celular Samsung Galaxy S4 color negro, aproximadamente como las 23:30 hrs.

Les informo esto, con la finalidad de solicitar a Internations que cuando reserve los lugares para nuestros eventos, tome en cuenta los niveles de seguridad con que cuenta el escenario, me refiero específicamente a personal de seguridad y cámaras de video.

Posiblemente estén pensando, es un simple celular, pero me preocupa mucho la información que en él tenía y en el mal uso que puedan hacer de ésta.

Si no denunciamos estas faltas, en un futuro pueden ser otro tipo de situaciones más graves que lamentar.

Agradezco el mail que Sharon Agami, envió a los asistentes al evento, para informarles de lo acontecido y solicitando el apoyo, por si habían localizado.

Estoy segura que por parte de nuestros representantes de Internations, darán seguimiento a lo acontecido, con las autoridades correspondientes del Toy Garden del Camino Real.

No me deslindo de la responsabilidad que a mi corresponde, pero créanme, fue cuestión de segundos.

Hagamos que en nuestro grupo de Internations, exista seguridad y confianza en los momentos que tenemos para distraernos del día a día y que no sea un espacio que se torne en inseguridad.

Agradezco su atención y apoyo.

Afectuosamente
Irma Ortega

Mexico City Forum

Our Global Partners