Administrative - US EMBASSY IN MEXICO CITY (Mexico City)
Monthly: 13,648.03 pesos (starting salary)
- Completion of University studies in social sciences.
- One Protected content of work experience in a professional office setting dealing with the public and performing administrative duties.
- Language: For Non-Native Spanish speakers: Need to take a test. / Test score of English language exam is required: TOEFL iBT 76+, or TOEFL ITP/PBT Protected content TOEIC PBT650+.
- Advanced knowledge of all applications in the MS Office suite, including expert knowledge of Outlook.
Ordinarily Resident (OR): $177,424.34 pesos per year (FSN-6 starting salary)
Opening Date: Protected content 3rd, Protected content
Closing Date: Protected content 17th, Protected content .
To apply: Interested applicants for this position MUST submit the following or the application WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED:
- Universal Application for Employment (UAE ) form.
Protected content plus other documentation.
- For more info: Protected content