Join now

AUGUST GET-TOGETHER THANKS and PIC's!!! (Mexico City)

Dear Expat Friends,

I’m pleased to invite you to the Mexico City Community August Get-2-Gether. This time el Skyy Bar in Polanco will host the InterNations get-together. A little bit of world music with its modern decoration and its vanguard cuisine it will be a perfect opportunity to spend a nice time together.

WHERE: SKYY BAR – POLANCO
Presidente Masaryk 133, Col. Polanco, Chapultepec Protected content , MEXICO DF (between Lope de Vega y Schiller) Phone: Protected content
WHEN: THURSDAY 28th/AUGUST/ Protected content don’t be late! :-)
*See location in our Mexico City Guide.

Special Offers:
Combo 1: 2 sushi rolls and one carpaccio of your choice, 6 martinis or a bottle of white wine for $350 pesos.
Combo 2: 2 sushi rolls, one carpaccio of your choice and one bottle of your choice for $500 pesos.

We have a special space reserved for InterNations. Please kindly confirm your assistance in advance so we can make the arrangements.

I personally count on you to come and pass forward this invitation to your expat friends.

See you then.

Salud,
Danilo
Cel: Protected content
Nextel: Protected content

REMEMBER: The Mexico City Community get-2-gethers are every last Thursday of the month. Next month’s will be on September 25th. Keep that date on mind. Your suggestions are always welcome and encourage. Please let me know where you would like to go next time or if you want to host our next meeting.

Mexico City Forum

Our Global Partners