Join now

AVAILABLE ROOM FOR RENT IN CMDX, NARVARTE (Mexico City)

MX Protected content INCLUDED)
***ONLY FOR PEOPLE WORKING FROM MONDAY - FRIDAY*** :)
- - Protected content
****PLEASE READ CAREFULLY ALL THE DESCRIPTION! PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED! 📷:)
****EVERYTHING IS INCLUDED IN THE RENT BUT THE CLEANING
**** WIFI available.
****CCTV
****NO COUPLES
****NO PETS
****NO PARKING IN THE BUILDING
****NO SPACE IN THE FLAT TO STORE BIKES
****NO SMOKERS & NO DRUGS
**** LOOKING FOR a TRANQUIL and TIDY person who does his parties outside the flat. Ideally a person looking for a quiet place to live as this is a super quiet flat.
****THE ROOM IS COMPLETELY FURNISHED. IF YOU HAVE YOUR BED AND WOULD LIKE TO KEEP IT I AM NOT YOUR OPTION! :)
****When you move in a DEPOSIT is required which is equivalent to a month. Not negotiable!
**** By the way I am the only person living at the flat.
****ADVANTAGES Safe, clean, and very quiet area. Public Transportation options only to two blocks from the flat, subway and metrobus in both cases the station is called Etiopia. The building has only Protected content , which means very few neighbors and a lot of tranquility. :) Bright and quiet home environment. If you liked the above please read what follows and contact me, if not please look for other options! The flat has 2 bedrooms, with a bathroom (toilet, shower and washbasin), living room, dining room and kitchen. Very bright all day long, something which I love. and as I said it has a metrobus station only 2 blocks away (Etiopia Station), and at the same distance two subway stations Line 2 and 3. Plaza Delta Shopping mall 4 blocks, and several supermarkets/groceries stores, one just 2 blocks away. All the banks nearby, laundries, coffee shops, pharmacies, absolutely everything is withing walking distance! About the Neighbourhood very very safe.

FOR PICS PLEASE CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINK

Protected content

Mexico City Forum

Our Global Partners