Between Roma and Condesa: a room for rent (Mexico City)
If you are getting to Mexico City and do not know where to stay, I am offering a room for short or long stays.
* I lived in a two bedroom/two bathroom apartment. The room I offered fits two comfortably and is located on a quiet street. The room offers a full size bed with ample closet space to unpack, also has a sitting area with an “Acapulco chair” and table.
* The room has a flat screen TV (with cable TV).
* There is free wifi all over the apartment.
* Waiting for you will be clean linens and extra blankets if you need them. Plenty of pillows and towels too, of course.
* The room is super quiet; at the back of the apartment, facing a great view (specially by nights) of “Reforma Avenue”.
* The room's full of art, carvings and quirky detail, and it's a nice place to read or work in.
Protected content _