Are you a Canadian, American, or local person with excellent Oral and Written English living in Mexico? Are you looking for stable employment?
- Tursa Group is seeking two full time Bookkeepers/Admins to work remotely from home in Mexico for an Engineering firm and Accounting Company based in Calgary Alberta, Canada. Must have home computer with Valid MS Operating system, their own high speed internet and a quiet place to work.
- Call center / reception experience necessary and computer experience is an asset.
- Strong Bookkeeping and accounting skills a must.
- The proper candidate will have a strong knowledge of AP and AR processes, credit card reconciliations, year end financial reporting and compiling account data and be comfortable making collections calls.
- Experience using different accounting softwares is a plus.
- Applicants must also have some experience with general office administration or Customer Service.
- Position will also require the candidate to do Data Entry
- Administrative duties may include, and are not limited to: Answering phones, corresponding with clients via email, assisting with and generating leads via a Live Chat, scheduling appointments, and other general administrative requests as needed.
- Ability to multi-task and work with minimal supervision a must.
- Able to adapt to company policies and procedures efficiently and follow protocol
- Time Management, Punctuality, Organization, able to work well as part of a team or alone.
- You must also be flexible in the shifts that we are able to provide for you.
Wage for these position is $1000.00/month/USD for full time Protected content per week) and we reimburse you for your monthly internet costs, USB headset and UPS. Wages change after 90 day probationary period to $1200.00/month/USD.
For more information on how to apply, please visit: Protected content