Join now

DECEMBER 11th THANKS AND PICURES!!! (Mexico City)

Dear Expat Friends,

After a very successful year, Mexico City Community is pleased to invite you to our Christmas Party. Come and celebrate with us the year just ending, the new friends we’ve met, the goals accomplished. On behalf of all InterNations Team, I thank each and every one of you who have supported us with your ideas, suggestions, comments, city guide entrees, threads etc, this year Protected content . Of course, a special thanks for those who have attended to our monthly get-together, thank you. I know it’s very difficult to please everyone but I’m sure we’ve given our best and at least tried hard. Thank you.

For this special party, we have chosen one of our partners who have received so well the InterNations crowd this year. We had back to Polanco to our favorite pizza place: PIOLA – FAMOSI PER LA PIZZA. Thinking of your well being, we have negotiated a very special deal.

Please find out more details in our Events Calendar here: Protected content

VERY IMPORTANT!!!
Don't forget to confirm your assistance in order to help us to make the arrangements. You can simply click on the “Accept Attendance” button on the left side of the invitation page, inside the Calendar to confirm.

Hope to see you there.

If you have any doubt or problems to open the invitation, please let me know.

Saludos,

Danilo
Cel: Protected content
Nextel: Protected content

Ps.: You can find pictures from previous events here:
Protected content (October 23rd. Protected content Rexo)
Protected content (November 20th. Protected content Geisha)

Mexico City Forum

Our Global Partners