Join now

English option for Mental Health Services (Mexico City)

Protected content

Everyone experiences challenges. Difficulties are part of life, but the hopeful thing is that we can work together in order to find creative solutions to the problems you are facing. I specialize in providing therapy for individuals, couples and families going through difficult life transitions. I bring over 15 years of experience as a therapist, educator, author and clinical supervisor to assist you in dealing with with the challenges that you are currently facing.

I earned my doctorate degree in Marriage & Family Therapy from Syracuse University and my Masters in Marriage & Family Therapy at Louisiana State University-Monroe. I am a Clinical Fellow and an Approved Supervisor with the American Association of Marriage and Family Therapy (AAMFT). I am currently the program director of a Masters in International Counseling Psychology Program at Alliant International University. My clinical focus areas includes assisting members of the international community in adjusting to life in Mexico City, relationship difficulties, dealing with grief and loss, addressing the residuals of traumatic experiences, conflict and communication problems. Additionally, I completed my doctoral internship at the SUNY Human Sexuality Clinic and provide ongoing training to therapists in sex therapy.

Mexico City Forum