Equity Research Associate Position (Mexico City)
Interacciones Casa de Bolsa
Position: Equity Research Associate
Location: México DF
• Prepare financial models with forecasted earnings and cash flows and target price for covered stocks.
• Prepare equity research reports in English with investment thesis, valuation, financial forecasts, company and industry analysis, key risks etc. (qualitative as well as numerical analysis)
• Support senior equity analysts in the design and development of investment theses, research notes and reports, valuation and firm comparison metrics, financial forecasts, company and industry analysis, key risks etc., backed by qualitative arguments and numerical/financial statement analysis.
• Support senior equity analysts in updating equity research “top-picks” list of stocks and recommended portfolios.
• Contribute to the research team in its marketing efforts, communicating stock recommendations and ideas to institutional and retail investors.
• Graduate degree preferred (MBA, Masters in Finance, Masters in Accounting or Masters in Economics)
• 5 years of experience in the financial markets, preferably in equity or fixed income research (desirable but not required)
• Charterholder or completion of CFA Level II or III exam
• Financial modeling skills (Strong Excel skills and working knowledge of Bloomberg tools)
• Solid verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish.
• Ability to work in a close team
• Driven, ambitious, self-starter
• Capacity to manage multiple projects
• Passion for equity markets
If you are interested in this position please send your resume in English to:
Heber Longhurst, CFA