Join now

Executive Speech Coaching in English (Mexico City)

EXECUTIVE SPEECH COACHING:
As you will see I offer Executive Speech Coaching for Executives who give presentations in English as well as business professionals who communicate with their English speaking business counterparts. I work with people who need to be at the top of their game and know that strong communication skills are critical to their success!
Protected content

HOW I CAN HELP YOU?:
With 23 years of experience I can help you or any other executive
• Shape your next big presentation so that you are sure to impress your bosses or colleagues by teaching you the power formula for public speaking!
o How do you take charge of the room?
o How do you command your audience's attention?
• I can help your Customer Service representatives or Sales Staff use the appropriate rhetoric and phrasing so as to be more appealing and persuasive to their US and other English speaking clients.
• I help clients with their physical and verbal style and methods for getting your audience's attention and delivering a message they will remember!

I do not teach English. I take any English speakers and I turn them into winners! Through my work with the English Speaking Union - Mexico and Red Mexicana de Debate I recently coached the Team Mexico to a 7th place worldwide this past February at the World Schools' Debating Championships in Turkey! Two of our debaters came back as the 1st and 5th BEST ESL speakers in the world!

If you think that I could be of service to you or your staff, please contact me at your earliest convenience to make an appointment to plan for you or your staff's development .

Sincerely, thank you for your time and attention.
Mark Webber
Protected content
Protected content

Mexico City Forum