Join now

High Quality Spanish Lessons (Mexico City)

Deal all,

My broter had just arrived from obtained his PhD in Spanish Literature at the Real Academy of Spanish Lenguage (Salamanca) and he is about to start his own Spanish School along with some other collegues.

Of course, in the meantime, he is wiling to receve beginners, medium and advanced students in an private and groupal lessons. Needless to say, he is offering some discounts to those students who take his lessons before the Spanish School runs officially.

So, if some of you are interested in taking Spanish lesson of high quality (he studied at the UNAM (Mx) and at Universtity of Salamanca (Spain) so he is allowed to teach both, European Spanish and Latinamerican Spanish).

He has wide experience as Spanish teacher by giving lessons in some Universities in Mexico and the Cervantes Institute in Madrid and he is fluent in German and English.

Please feel free to contact me at Protected content or to contact him directly (Moisés Villaseñor) at Protected content for further info.

If you said that you contact him by Internations I will convince him to offer you an extra discount!!! ;)

Cheers!!

D.p. Take his lesson and legan advices are on my own!!! ;)

Mexico City Forum

Our Global Partners