Brazil Order Management / Customer Support (No Call Center)
Honeywell International is a $40 billion diversified Fortune Protected content with more than 131,000 employees in Protected content around the world. We invent and manufacture technologies that address some of the world's toughest challenges linked to global macro trends like energy efficiency, clean energy generation, safety and security, globalization and customer productivity.
Honeywell is searching for a candidate to:
- Receipt and entry of sales orders
- Verify pricing with customers, resolve pricing issues
- Provide sale order updates to customers and sales teams
- Customer liaison for logistics and shipment issues
- Provide stock and availability queries
- Research and resolve order issues
- Produce customer and sales specific reports
If you have:
- BA degree (recently graduated and eager to learn on fast paced environment; any hands on experience in customer service & order administration (not call center), project management or customer facing (internal / external is a plus)
- Strong work ethic, integrity, accountability, honesty and positive team attitude are a must.
- Excellent Portuguese and English: Strong communication skills are essential.
- Good interpersonal skills with a confident telephone and email manner.
- Will work closely with logistics, marketing and sales Canada and North America, Brazil account managers, customers and partners in a mixed go to market model.
- Must be proficient in the use of excel spreadsheets.
- SAP experience a is a plus.
Please note that:
- Work is Monday - Friday 06: Protected content - Santa Fe area
- Monthly Salary: Open to negotiation (send your expectative)- contracted by outsourcing company and if you prove you are the right candidate you will be contracted by Honeywell with OTL benefits.
Submit your Résumé in English to: Protected content