Join now

Horrendous service and their real interest is fees (Mexico City)

Views

I hope all of you are getting what you aim from this site and association. In my case, I stopped being a consul and attemped many times to find to no avail, the downgrading or cancellation of membership. I contacted customer service and never replied to my request in how to cancel, and just kept insisting my membership was renewed automatically and I had to pay. This was on for several emails, none of my requests were responded.

After also many emails and the WARNING that an external debt collector was going to take care of my "debt", the automated email from "finance" department at Internations contained a link for "cancellation procedure", that was nowhere to be found before, reminds me of facebook removing its link of closing the account?

Is this a rant from someone who has an outstanding payment? No, I did pay, not because I am scared that they will send Interpol, Gestapo or any other after me, but even when I stated I won't keep the membership therefore I am not going to pay, this is honoring my credit record and quality as a person (and of course a wasted of money given I do not attempt to continue here). In case you wondered.

Just in case you plan to cancel your membership, I want to avoid the hassle to you and to have such rude treatment of this corporation.
This is the link to click
Protected content

And the answer is in second-to-last question "How do I downgrade", that leads you to your "Login and Basic Data" in your account (again, nowhere to be found before) Protected content

I did not see any "internations spirit" in the representatives trying to collect fees and not answering my requests. I know how this works and how all the Big Brother eyes will delete my post and my account for not "abiding to the rules" that are so prompt to enforce but not so when it comes to providing an inclusive and professional treatment and experience. I will save you the trouble, after this horrendous customer experience and in spite of have served as a consul before, I am not longer interested in this association. Wish you the members the best and always to your higher good.

Mexico City Forum

Our Global Partners