Inside Sales Analyst | Oil & Gas Industry (Mexico City)
Responsible for providing dedicated support to assigned global accounts and acting as an intermediary between the Client and Industrias AUGE. The mission of the inside sales is to successfully execute sales and service based initiatives while mobilizing the right people, resources and ideas into each client. He/She builds trust and commitment into the Global Sales Team to accomplish team and company goals. He/She assists the Global Accounts Director, Managers, and Analysts in the development and execution of business strategies and coordinates the management and success of projects for the overall Global Sales Team.
Qualification & Skills Required
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in a Business related field.
• Advanced English required. Bilingual/Trilingual is a plus.
• 3+ years of experience in executive account and project management.
• Able to contribute to the life and culture of the company.
• Able to build relationships with decision makers and influencers.
• High degree of prioritization, time management and meeting deadlines.
• High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office and SAP/QuickBooks.
• High degree of prioritization and time management.
• Must be highly self-motivated and able to work independently.
• Excellent organizational, verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Manage relationships with global clients and business partners.
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, and making recommendations to management
• Makes outbound calls to regular & prospective customers to develop relationships and to execute individual account sales plan
• Effectively and continually manage customer-based quote trackers AND order trackers
• Research and prepare call summaries and business presentations with clients.
• Design and manage key reports to communicate team performance and fulfillment of objectives.
• Build and maintain knowledge of sales and client relationship trends, processes and best practices.
• Processes product quotations and provides continuous follow up throughout the completion of the customer's purchase
• Work closely and cooperatively with AUGE teams to ensure team objectives and projects are met.
• Identify and correct trouble points in the purchase order cycle and escalate Global accounts issues as appropriate.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
- Position based in Lerma Estado de Mexico
Contact : Protected content