Join now

JANUARY GET TOGETHER - THANKS AND PICTURES!!! (Mexico City)

Dear Expat Friends,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season. For those who had the chance to go home and spend some times with their folks, welcome back. With my best wishes to every one of you, I’m pleased to invite you to our first get-together of the year. Our Happy Protected content !!!!!

Thanks to Helena Melo’s suggestion, our friend from Brazil, this time we will gather at the Cibeles (Col. Roma).

Cibeles is a very comfortable and cool bar. Its sophisticated atmosphere gives you the feeling you are in one of the best bars of the world, at the right place on the right time. Definitely its “barra” (bar counter) it’s impressive and with a lot of options among whisky, vodka, tequila, rum, wines… (Beer $40 / Whisky, Vodka $80 / Martini $100 pesos)

It’s music is a great selection of electronic, some jazz and world music played by a different DJ every night.

The food is nothing too fancy but very good. Pizza, carpaccio, salads, fondue are in the menu for a very reasonable price, around $100 pesos.

How Much? There will be no cover and each one will pay for his/her consumption.

You can find the location on our city guide.

Please find out more details in our Events Calendar here: Protected content

VERY IMPORTANT!!!
Don't forget to confirm your assistance in order to help us to make the arrangements. You can simply click on the “Accept Invitation” button on the left side of the invitation page, inside the Calendar to confirm.

Hope to see you there.

If you have any doubt or problems to open the invitation, please let me know.

Saludos and HAPPY NEW YEAR,

Danilo
Cel: Protected content

Ps.: You can find pictures from previous events here:
Protected content (October 23rd. Protected content Rexo)
Protected content (November 20th. Protected content Geisha)
Protected content (December 11th. Protected content Piola)

Mexico City Forum

Our Global Partners