Join now

July 31st Get Together THANKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Mexico City)

Dear Expat Friends,

I’m pleased to invite you to the Mexico City Community July Get-2-Gether. Piola opens its doors to culture, hosting the InterNations get together this coming July 31st.

Piola's cuisine is rigorously Italian: Simple and healthy. Its pizza is thin-crust and well cooked, but above all, Piola's pizza menu is very creative: the classic Italian pizzas are flanked by many other creations, all delicious and original. But Piola is more, much more: People from all walks of life and backgrounds meet and gather at Piola, since they are sure to find their own space in an atmosphere that balances freedom and well being with good taste.

WHERE: PIOLA – FAMOSI PER LA PIZZA
Schiller, between Horacio and Presidente Masaryk, Col. Polanco, Mexico DF
Protected content Protected content Protected content
WHEN: THURSDAY 31st/JULY/ Protected content , don’t be late! :-)
*See location in our Mexico City Guide.

We have a special space reserved for InterNations. Please kindly confirm your assistance in advance so we can make the arrangements.

I personally count on you to come and pass forward this invitation to your expat friends.

See you then.

Salud,
Danilo
Cel: Protected content
Nextel: Protected content

REMINDER: The Mexico City Community get-2-gethers are every last Thursday of the month. Next month’s will be on August 28th. Keep that date on mind. Your suggestions are always welcome and encourage. Please let me know where you would like to go next time or if you want to host our next meeting.

Mexico City Forum

Our Global Partners