Join now

Junior Club - Tennis Club in Condesa (Mexico City)

Hey, I'm from Chicago but living in DF for about a year now. I joined the Junior Club in Condesa about a month ago and just wanted to recommend it to everyone. There's 14 red clay courts that are beautiful. Additionally, there's a nice gym and outdoor pool.

The joining fee is kind of steep, $ Protected content 25 and older and $ Protected content under 25, but the monthly fee is not bad at all, roughly around $ Protected content month.

There's about Protected content at this place, and definitely a nice amount of foreigners. But I really do love this place...

-you don't have to ever pay for court time, which is pretty rare at a tennis club (there's lights and if you use those at night you have to pay the small cost of them)

-there are lots of free fitness classes (yoga/pilates all 3x a week or more),

-they are actively developing a business center to assist with networking/job searching, etc., They had a good business breakfast last week, good networking there

-the hours are long, like 5:30am-11pm

-the people have been really nice and people are always looking for new playing partners

-there's a cafeteria that serves a different complete meal every day, it's good and is only 45 pesos

-Beers are cheap! Protected content and a nice bar to hang out at

-Saturdays are fun, lots of people hanging around the pool, etc

-Space for private parties

-great location (in Condesa, a few blocks west of metro/metrobus Chilpancingo, at the intersection of Nuevo Leon and Baja California (Eje 3))

-Tennis lessons are good and only 200/hr (WAY cheaper than back home in Gringolandia)

Here's the website: Protected content

Just wanted to add my 2 cents!

Cheers,
Drew

Mexico City Forum

Our Global Partners