Hi all, we are leaving Mexico and are selling our Land Rover Discover Protected content 40.000 MXN.
Since the car has been imported and has diplomatic license plates it can only be sold to diplomats (= it needs to keep diplomatic license plates).
We would have loved to bring the car with us to our new duty station but are unfortunately not allowed to import it (left-hand-traffic).
97.000 km / 60.500 miles
Current owner: Finnish UN diplomat
Bought in January Protected content Previous owners UK embassy and UN ECLAC
- New breaks Protected content
- New wipers Protected content
- New ABS sensors Protected content
- New headlights Protected content
- Replacement of error-prone air suspension with coil springs for excellent durability and reliability.
We used this car on an almost daily basis in DF, for day trips as well as for road trips to Oaxaca. This comfortable and spacious car deals easily with Mexico’s road conditions of ‘topes’, potholes and flooding. It is also very safe given its build and being a Protected content it will not be a target for robbery.
For photos and questions please inbox or email me under Protected content .