Join now

Looking for a Career in Mexico City

Hello Everybody,

I just moved to Mexico City 3 weeks ago and I am looking at a new challenge and experience to add to my career. I have over 16 years of professional working experience in the IT and Telecommunications Industry. 12 of those years were of successful sales and business development experience practiced in transforming customer relations to that of valued business partners and clients. The other 4 years have been more on a strategic alliances/partnership position focusing on go-to-market strategy planning and execution. B2B engagement with a B2C in mind.

I am an exceptional communicator with a consultative sales style, Fortune Protected content management skills, exceptional problem-solving abilities, and a keen client needs assessment aptitude. Aggressively identify opportunities, develop focus, and provide tactical business solutions.

I'm looking for an opportunities where I can be an asset to the organization and contribute to the bottom number. Please email me if there is any opportunity that you might have that can utilize my skills.

Thanks.... :)

Mexico City Forum