Join now

Looking for a Job as Director of Operations (Mexico City)

PRESENT

The purpose of this letter is to present my resume to be considered within your team work in a Management Position. My goal is to achieve a significant share in the company in the medium term, to achieve its objectives.

“I am an Operations Management, with over 15 years of experience in the area of Manufacturing and Operations at National and Transnational Companies in the Textile and Automotive-Auto parts industries. With responsibilities of facilities start/buildups, Process Design, Process Improvement, Leadership Development, Capacity Increase, Cost Reduction, Lean Manufacturing, Quality Improvement, and Planning & Execution"

General Competencies

 Self-driven, accountable, high integrity, communicator, strong work ethic
 Strong time management skills. Able to handle various issues simultaneously and prioritize
 Results oriented thru shop floor presence ensuring all standards are followed and respected
 Developer of high performance teams, creating commitment thru engaged team work
 Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities;
 Excellent communicator and forge strong partnerships with business unit counterparts
 KPI’s development to exceed company strategic goals with personnel involvement of all areas of the plant.

With verifiable results Leading Companies in the Corrugated, Textile and Automotive Industries, leading the operation, supply chain planning, and implementation and monitoring of development projects, were maximizing the resources of the company to increase profit margins.

I trust you consider the information and competencies described in my resume attached; hoping that in an ambivalent relationship meets and exceeds their expectations and expecting a favorable response from your prestigious company.

Nothing else at the moment and thanking you in advance attention to this, I am mindful of your response, also to have the pleasure of knowing you personally for a preliminary interview.

Sincerely:
Persio Jose Grullon Gonzalez
Cel. Protected content
e-mail: Protected content

Mexico City Forum