Join now

Looking for job as research assistant (Mexico City)

Good evening Internations network.
I am looking for a job as research assistant or teaching assistant in a University in Mexico City within the field of intercultural pedagogy and communications.
I hold a bachelor's degree in communication and Psychology and a Master's degree in Learning and Innovative Change.
I am specialized in learning theories, intercultural communication theories, and culture theories (practice theory).
My Master's program was conducted in English and I wrote my thesis in English conducted a field study in a high school in New York City.
I also master German on a conversational level as I was an Erasmus Exchange Student on Freie Universität Berlin. I am native Danish and understand Swedish and Norwegian in writing and speech. I also speak and understand Spanish on an intermediate level.
I have experience with different methodologies: quantitative studies, focus group interviews, personal interviews, and classroom observations.
I've worked with transcribing interviews for my professor and transcribed interviews in English related to my thesis.
I graduated with top grades and can send my results on request as well as my Master's thesis and academic articles I have written.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Best regards, Anna

Mexico City Forum