Americas Market Intelligence is seeking a bilingual, proactive and organized individual to manage Market Intelligence projects for international clients.
• Full-time position
• Start ASAP
The chosen Project Manager will be responsible for:
• Managing Market Intelligence projects
• Coordinating field work in foreign markets
• Managing client communication and expectations
• Writing reports and presenting results
• Providing strategic recommendations to clients
• 100% fluent in English and Spanish (written and spoken)
• Have studies in: Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, International Relations
• 5+ years experience in Market Intelligence, Market Research and/or Competitive Analysis
• Have experience in managing clients and their expectations
• Have strong leadership skills
• Have strong planning, organizational and coordination skills
• Be a team player
• Be detail oriented
About Americas Market Intelligence
The story of Americas Market Intelligence is one of passion for research and insight. Americas Market Intelligence was launched by three partners, John Price, Guillaume Corpart and Ivan Pineda, recognized leaders in the three component fields of Market Intelligence: Market Research, Competitive Intelligence & Business Intelligence. Their leadership is supported by a team of professionals in Miami and Mexico City, AMI’s two offices, and through a large network of individuals and
independent firms across 20 countries in Latin America.
AMI was founded in Protected content the legacy of its founders and key staff members date back as far as Protected content InfoAmericas, once the largest independent Market Intelligence firm in Latin America was founded and later sold to Kroll Associates. Our market research credentials were built over the last ten years with
the growth of Servipromer, now the research division of AMI. Together, AMI staff has led over 1,500 engagements across every market in Latin America, serving clients from a wide range of industries.
For more information visit: Protected content
Interested in this position?
Send your CV and cover letter to Manuela D’Andrea: Protected content