Join now

LOOKING FOR ROOMMIE - GREAT FLAT! (Cuauhtemoc) (Mexico City)

I'm looking for a roommate to share a very new, cozy, amasing, beautiful and spacious flat in Colonia Cuauhtémoc which has one of the best locations in Mexico City as it's in the heart of the best places to work and visit. The building is very new and beautiful (it has only 4 years). The flat has 2 independent rooms with their own toilet, 2 parking spaces, 2 small patios, laundry room, living room, dining room, a very big kitchen and a balcony. The building counts with 2 very polite doormen and is guarded 24/7.

One block away from Reforma, just behind La Torre Mayor and a block away from La Glorieta de la Diana. Restaurants, bars, coffee shops, convenience stores (Seven, Extra and Oxxo just around the corner), cinemas and a Superama some blocks away, a lot of ecobici stations surround the building area. Very close to colonia Condesa, Roma, Polanco and Juárez.

I'm looking for a very tidy, clean and open minded roommate who will want to share the flat which is all furnished. I would prefer to share it with a very nice person who is no trouble at all.

Every space of the flat is furnished. The room for rent is empty, unless you want to buy the present roommate's furniture. The room is spacious, has a very big closet and window.

We have an amasing cleaning lady who comes every Thursday.

The flat has cable, telephone and internet (which I pay for) and the new roommie will take care of water, gas and electricity, which is way less than what I pay ;)

We never have problems of running out of water, electricity or gas as it happens in other buildings in Condesa, Roma, Polanco and Cuauhtémoc.

The rent is $8,500.