Join now

Modern 2-bedroom flat next to Condesa (65m2, $9k) (Mexico City)

Hi everyone looking for a great apartment:

Check out the pics of the apartment: Protected content
It´s located in San Miguel Chapultepec, just 4 blocks from Condesa and 3 blocks from the park Bosques Chapultepec (great for running, walking, rowing, picknicking).

I am looking for someone to take over my rent as of August (contract runs til mid-November Protected content $ Protected content admin costs + utilities.
It´s newly furnished, so I am also considering selling sofa, kingsize bed, small med, fridge, washing machine, microwave, TV, bar table and stools, etc.
Check out the link Protected content and you can see it all.

If you are interested, write or call me on Protected content .

see you,
Thomas

PS. This is a description I used for AirBnB:

It´s a lovely 75m2 department – just 5 min from Cuauthemoc in the heart of the bohemian San Miguel Chapultepec. Just 2 blocks away from Latin America's largest park, BOSQUES CHAPULTEPEC, with little forests and lakes to row boats, visit the zoo or the beautiful Chapultepec Castle with an amazing view on the city.
The apartment has a penthouse view on green tree tops, a kingsize bed, a kick-ass sofa, flat-screen TV with DVDs, books, kitchen bar, plants, balcony, washing machine, microwave, coffee machine, and a little fish aquarium.

Also, to go out: the bordering neighborhood is LA CONDESA, a hip areas full of cool bars, restarurants, and trendy shops – you can walk there in 5 minutes, but still enjoy the tranquility of living in San Miguel Chapultepec (less cars, less noise, more local).

What makes SanMi (San Miguel Chapultapec) the best area to stay in?
It's totally layed-back, a great mix between local residents and places and international newcomers, full of trees, a paradies for dogwalkers and strollers, with nice little street cafes and bargain eateries. There's even a restaurant with 2 lions in the garden!

Mexico City Forum