Join now

Multimedia Professional - looking for a position (Mexico City)

I am born and raised in Austria and after studies of Media Communications, I worked in Germany, Austria and Australia as Multimedia Professional.

Right now I am looking for a next step in my career - a communications position in Mexico City.

My last employment: Senior Producer for science and documentary stories for Germany's largest television network. Prior to that I gathered experience in Public Relations, Internal Communications and Communications Strategy Consulting for companies such as General Motors.

I am used to working in English and German context and i am able to work in Spanish speaking context as well with proficiency in speaking and good level of writing.

In my career steps, I proved to work independently, in leading positions, solution oriented, creative with ability to handle tight schedules, handling budgets and directing a team.

In case anyone might be interested in reading more about my background or forwarding my CV, ill be happy to send my credentials or to meet in person.

my emai: Protected content

thanks a lot!

Alexandra

Mexico City Forum