Join now

My photo exhibition in Querétaro (Mexico City)

I'd like to invite you all to come and see an exhibition of my photographs at the Museo de la Ciudad (City Museum), Querétaro. (Guerrero 27 Norte, Centro Histórico, Querétaro. Tel Protected content
The opening is this Wednesday, 10 December, starting at 8:00pm. I'll be there at that time and look forward to meeting you, so please introduce yourself and let me know you heard about it on Internations.

The exhibition is called "Dharamsala: Three Generations of Tibetans in Exile," and it shows, with color and emotion, the evolution of Tibetans and their culture in exile in India from one generation of another. Dharamsala is a small mountain town in northern India, and I lived there from Protected content 2012. But the photographs aren't just about the Tibetans — it's about how all our cultures have changed and how they've been influenced by globalization.

The exhibition features 30 photographs approximately 60x90cm each and a 4-meter panoramic collage of a street in Dharamsala, made up of about 93 individual photographs. It will run through 9 February Protected content .

These photographs were first displayed at the Soumaya Museum here in Mexico City from October of last year through January of this year.

Hope you can make it. If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch!

Cheers,
Peter

Mexico City Forum

Our Global Partners