I am looking to help Maricela, my old nanny, find a new job now that we have left Mexico City:
- Protected content of experience working with brand new babies and small children and is able to take responsibility for them with very minimal supervision. Available Monday to Friday and extra availability for babysitting
- Maricela worked for me for 2 1/2 years and has helped me with 2 children under 3. Prior to this she had 6 years working with an Australian friend of mine helping raising the child from 3 months to 6 years old
- Maricela is trustworthy and has a very calm and pacient style with the children
- Maricela really is excellent with very small babies and is great with routines, settling techniques including sleep training, feeding, bathing etc.
- Maricela also understands the needs of toddlers including routines, healthy diet, reading and how to potty train
- Aside from helping with the kids, Maricela has cooked the main meal in our house (both international and Mexican food), taken care of washing kids clothes including minor mending and kept the kitchen tidy. Maricela has also made herself available for babysitting when needed and lives close by in Constituyentes
Please contact her directly on: Protected content , Protected content Protected content