Join now

New in Mexico City...

Dear Mexico City members,

I wanted to introduce myself and say hello to everyone in the Mexico City Community... It was a pitty I could not make it to the last MC event and meet you all in person but I hope to be able to do so at the next event...

I just moved to Mexico City a few weeks ago for personal reasons and I am currently looking for a position based here in Mexico City. I was wondering if you could give me any tips or advice on my job search, which is proving a bit slow due to the uncertain market conditions...

Here is a brief summary of my background: I'm an Economist (Spanish), with approximately 9 years of international experience (Madrid, London, the Bahamas, Latin America) in Investment Banking (Corporate Finance), Private Banking and Business Development with companies such as BNP Paribas, ING Barings and Erns & Young. I am currently focusing my search on strategic consultancy, private equity and industrial multinational companies (strategy and business development and finance departments).

Any advice on sectors that you might know are hiring at the moment would be more than welcome since I hardly know anyone in the city and the global economic crisis seems to already have affected the Mexican market.

Thanks a lot in advance everyone and I look forward to meeting you all in person soon.

Cheers,
Nerea

Mexico City Forum

Our Global Partners