Join now

Nikon professional photo gear for sale (Mexico City)

Selling a collection of high-quality pro gear that I've used to make beautiful prints as large as 90cm x 60cm for my solo exhibitions at the Soumaya Museum and elsewhere. See a number of sample photos taken with this gear at Protected content

Selling separately, or I will consider reasonable offers for the whole collection or possibly several items together. Please write me at: peter at peteraronson dot com if interested or if you have any questions

Nikon Protected content F/2.8 G ASPHERICAL ED IF DX AF-S lens
Unbelievably fast-focusing, tack-sharp, critically acclaimed lens in excellent condition with lens hood, both original caps, original carrying pouch, and top-of-the-line B+W multicoated MRC protective filter. Produces gorgeous images. For Nikon APS-C cameras such as the D- Protected content . 19,900 pesos

Nikon D200 digital SLR camera
(APS-C sensor) in excellent condition with 3 batteries, external charger, several SanDisk Extreme memory cards, SanDisk Extreme USB high-speed card reader, original screen protector, and original body cap. This camera has a weather-resistant body built on a magnesium frame. Near-instant power-on so you're always ready. Shoots up to 5 frames per second. Continuous autofocus to catch the action. All the controls are right where you'd want them to be, and you can customize everything. 3D Colour Matrix Metering and RAW+JPEG output. 6,900 pesos

Nikon AH-4 Leather Padded Hand Grip Strap. Protected content

AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D Autofocus lens
in nearly new condition with both original caps. Protected content

Crumpler Whickey and Cox Camera+Laptop Backpack
(low profile, doesn't look like a camera bag from the outside, very safe — you have to take it off to open it, and built of super-tough materials). Fits Protected content , several lenses, hard drives or other accessories *and* a laptop such as a MacBook Pro up to 15 inches. Lots of custom divider inserts. Protected content

Arctic Butterfly Protected content Brush
in like-new condition in protective case. This battery-powered static brush will do a professional job of removing dust from the sensor of your DSLR that would otherwise cause annoying artifacts on your images. Protected content

Mexico City Forum