Join now

Online Counselling Service (Mexico City)

SERVICE
I offer a counselling service via Skype/instant messenger/telephone in Mexico.

EXPERIENCE
I am an Australian trained and registered psychologist. I practiced as a clinical consultant/consultant psychologist in Sydney before relocating to the UK in Protected content , where I cofounded a London-based counselling service ( Protected content ) In early Protected content relocated again to DF, where I continue to practice online.

APPROACH
I work from an integrative approach, primarily Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Mindfulness-based Behaviour Therapy, Person-Centred Therapy, and the use of Expressive Writing (aka journalling).

Sessions run for Protected content .

I work with both adults and young adults - however depending on age parental consent may be required.

PAYMENT
I ask for a donation for the service; and I leave this up to you so that you are able to pay an amount that you can afford. Suggested amounts are MX$300-$400, or if you are experiencing financial difficulty, MX$150-$200.

I also offer a day a week of free sessions for those in Mexico who are experiencing extreme financial difficulty, however this is currently full. If you fit this criteria and would like to join the wait-list for free sessions, please message me.

NEXT STEPS
If you would like to set up a time to have an initial 15-minute chat to ask any questions or see if I am the right 'fit' for you, then please send me a message, or add me on Skype at jenna.mayhew5

I can also send you a fact sheet with some more information about myself, my approach, and the service.

Mexico City Forum