Paid Accounting Internship (Mexico City)
The company I work for is offering an internship in accounting. We are looking for someone in the process of getting their degree in accounting or related field. You can also apply if you already have a degree. You must have a work permit. Please see job description below, and contact me directly for more information or to apply.
Cell: Protected content Protected content
Understanding of basic accounting functions.
Understanding of accrual accounting and cash-basis accounting.
Knowledge of applicable accounts receivable/general ledger systems and procedures.
Knowledge in Xero/QBO (required).
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and drive projects to completion.
- Must be organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment with strict deadlines.
- Ability to perform data analysis, and identify issues or improvements in processes.
- Must work effectively with internal/external contacts and vendors.
- Prior work experience (preferable).
- Students in their final semesters (available in the morning) will be taken into consideration.
- Work hours: 8-5pm. Part-time candidates will also be considered.
- Salary will be based on experience.
- Fluent in English (required). The candidate has to prove he/she is able to communicate efficiently with customers, suppliers and freighters (mostly in the US). Interviews will be conducted mainly in English.