PART-TIME for expat spouses:Join our EXPAT STARTUP (Mexico City)
Dear Expat spouses and partners:
Interested in getting active in an interesting and FLEXIBLE EXPAT start-up project?
WORKING PART-TIME Protected content per week.?!
If YES, keep reading....
We at TOURILAB, a German-Mexican start-up company, are currently setting up a totally new approach of providing expat services – from EXPAT PARTNER TO EXPAT PARTNER.
For that, WE WANT YOU.
Work with us part-time and helping couples and families that are facing the same challenges that you had at the beginning of your stay!
• Help newcomers
• Choose your part-time ( Protected content )
• Develop expat services in team work
• Manage your time flexibly, coordinating with others
• Work in and out of our San Miguel Chapultepec office
• Grow and develop your own ideas or even a side business
• Get to know the best of the city (restaurants, cafes, parks, spas etc)
• Write reviews in our blog
• Earn a fair commission
WE LOOK FOR
• International minds
• English or bilingual speakers
• Interested in Mexico City lifestyle
• Possibly an expat partner yourself
• Natural networkers
Work with us in a trustworthy, professional and safe environment.
Presentation of the project will take place on MONDAY 6th MAY at 15:00 in our office (address below). We are looking for a team of 4-6. Please call us or write an email to confirm your attendance. First come, first serve.
TOURILAB | Director: Thomas Greulich | Protected content Protected content
Gral. Protasio Tagle #41 /3 Col. San Miguel Chapultepec C.P. Protected content D.F.
PS: Two weeks ago we presented another service offered by TOURILAB: CELL-PAL Protected content . Check out Protected content to see our current team members of TOURILAB.