My peer PM just provided his 2 weeks notice, we're looking to fill this position. Some Protected content PM experience would suffice (both Waterfall and Agile), 100% English (written and spoken), we travel once a month/every other month to the customer's facilities in Los Angeles, CA. The client is a major player in the telecom industry in the US.
Here are the overall responsibilities:
• Ensure the overall engagement success, meet user s requirements and
• Serve as first Point of Contact (POC) for concerns
• Serve as first POC for the customer on project administrative matters
• Manage business expectations, concerns and CTQs
• Ensure business CTQs are established and met/exceeded
• Resolve all administrative, technical and service issues in the project
• Manage all metrics and reporting to all engagement managers
• Follow up on deliverables committed on each component
• Ensure that resources are effectively allocated and track their
• Provide resource planning management
• Oversee organizational change management
• Oversee utilization of the project resources and present levels of usage
and capabilities continuously to the customer
• Resolve, escalate or communicate to the customer any item related to the
project that was not solved internally or interacting with other customer
Last time I posted a thread here I got a few people inquiring for further details on the position. If that's the case please reach out to me via e-mail ( Protected content ) and I'll gladly answer any questions you may have. PLEASE DO NOT POST QUESTIONS ON THIS THREAD.
If you're ready to apply please send your updated resume to: Rubi Estrada ( Protected content ).