My peer PM just provided his 2 weeks notice, we're looking to fill this position. Some Protected content PM experience would suffice (both Waterfall and Agile), 100% English (written and spoken), we travel once a month/every other month to the customer's facilities in Los Angeles, CA. The client is a major player in the telecom industry in the US.
Here are the overall responsibilities:
• Ensure the overall engagement success, meet user s requirements and
• Serve as first Point of Contact (POC) for concerns
• Serve as first POC for the customer on project administrative matters
• Manage business expectations, concerns and CTQs
• Ensure business CTQs are established and met/exceeded
• Resolve all administrative, technical and service issues in the project
• Manage all metrics and reporting to all engagement managers
• Follow up on deliverables committed on each component
• Ensure that resources are effectively allocated and track their
• Provide resource planning management
• Oversee organizational change management
• Oversee utilization of the project resources and present levels of usage
and capabilities continuously to the customer
• Resolve, escalate or communicate to the customer any item related to the
project that was not solved internally or interacting with other customer
Last time I posted a thread here I got a few people inquiring for further details on the position. If that's the case please reach out to me via e-mail (luis. Protected content and I'll gladly answer any questions you may have. PLEASE DO NOT POST QUESTIONS ON THIS THREAD.
If you're ready to apply please send your updated resume to: Rubi Estrada (rubi. Protected content .