Join now

Puerto Escondido for Semana Santa! House available (Mexico City)

Hola Todos!

I am looking for some people to come to Puerto Escondido with me and my group of friends. We have rented a house in Las Brisas de Zicatela in the southern part of the town. We're a group of students and young professionals ages Protected content . We're going to go surfing and relaxing on the beach. We're looking for some young professionals or students to come join us to help cover the costs of the house because we had some friends who decided not to go last minute :P. We have 5 beds available and a couple spaces on the big couch. The house has a small soaking tub, a BBQ, and a 5 minute walk to the beach. We also plan to take a day trip to Zipolite.

We love getting to know new people, cooking, enjoying a few chelas together, going out, and trying new things. If you are interested, please let me know ASAP. If you need help finding transportation, I know 3 different ways you can get there.

Protected content - 1 week (Sunday to Sunday, March 24 to March 31)
210 MXN/night (If you can only come a few nights)

Hola todos!

Si algiuen quiere ir a Puerto Escondido por la semana santa, tengo una casa grande para 14 personas. Tengo 5 camas disponibles y 2 espacios en la sofa grande porque unos amigos se quedaron mal al ultmos minuto :P. Si te interesa, mandame un mensaje a mi inbox, pero necesito saber para esta noche si vienes o no. Voy con unos amigos mexicanos y estadounidenses. Somos de muy buena onda y nos gusta festejar en la noche. Vamos a surfear, ir a zipolite por un día y otras playas, y relajar en la playa. Buscamos gente que sean estudiantes o profesionales jovenes también y sean de muy buena onda y respetuosos. La casa tiene mini-alberca, BBQ, y está 5 minutos de la playa caminando

Cuesta Protected content por la semana/persona en la casa o si solo vas por unos días Protected content .