Recruiter Energy Industries (Mexico City)
Due to expansion of our regional office in Mexico (City), we are looking for ambitious recruitment consultants with a few years of recruiting experience.
In the international Energy industries iPS is one of the renowned companies to work for. Over the past 30 years the company has evolved from being a recruitment company towards being an expert in cross border payroll solutions. Bringing people together and creating solutions for our clients in our industries is what we do. Worldwide.
iPS – Powerful People operates from offices in Mexico, The Netherlands UK, Germany, Lithuania and, United Arab Emirates, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and South Africa. Thanks to our immense international network, iPS is able to offer solutions for personnel problems and get the job done. Always.
In this position your goal will be selecting the right candidates and payroll solutions for our international clients in the Energy industries.
• Carefully recruiting and selecting candidates;
• Win new candidates;
• Represent the company in the best professional way;
• Keeping up-to-date with and responding to the market developments;
• Participating actively in activities that are conducive to the further growth of the organization;
• Administrative handling of activities with respect to selection of candidates;
• Execute all tasks according to Operational Excellence.
• Result oriented;
• Team player;
• Quality Orientation;
Industries: Energy (Maritime, Offshore and Civil, Oil & Gas and Construction).
Reporting to: Manager
• Good command of at least spoken and written English;
• Relevant education and/or experience at higher vocational education level;
• Ample knowledge and/or affinity with respect to the afore-mentioned industry;
• Communication skills;
• Knowledge of modern office automation;
• Taking part of company and or industry relevant events.
For the practical execution of the position the iPS procedures in conformity with OHSAS Protected content , ISO Protected content and MLC Protected content referred to.