Join now

Room available in Condesa $6000 (Mexico City)

Hello to everyone,

We are searching for two new room mates to share the apartment with. The apartment has Protected content Foot Protected content and is completely renewed, it has three big rooms, two complete bathrooms, a beautiful open kitchen, room service, terrace and a huge living room. All the apartment is very bright because the windows are big.

The rent includes all services (gas, water and internet). There is also a big 40 inch new TV in the living room.

So here is a nice gallery of the apartment. (we just move in, when you come to visit it will be much better, the rooms in the pictures are still not furnished)...

Protected content (there is some furniture missing like the bases of the beds and the TV in the living room).

Localization: In the cross of streets Chilpancingo and Tlaxcala, few steps away from the subway, metrobus and Condesa's nightlife and parks.

If you like the apartment send me an email talking about yourself, what you are going to do in Mexico and how long are you staying. If you know how to speak French, German or Dutch let us know please (points extra). We would like to know our roommates before they move in.

As soon as I notice your email I will try to contact you. We will schedule a meeting to talk with you and show you the apartment...