Join now

Room available in Tlatelolco, Cuauhtemoc (Mexico City)

I am searching for an easy-going, responsable and honest flatmate, who is preferrably working or has other way of covering their living costs. Someone who likes to live ecologically and appreciates the nature. I am a Graphic Designer, have a Master's degree in Photography (I am a submarine photographer) and Marketing. I have a little dog (Scottish Terrier).
The flat is furnished, simple, spacey, illuminated and has a beautiful view from high floor towards the mountain Iztaccíhuatl and the sunrise. It has telephone and internet connection. It has one room available and no other flatmates. Surrounded by an area with a nice park and many trees. Only a short walking distance to metro Tlatelolco, Insurgentes and Reforma, with good and easy public transport connections to take you everywhere in the city.
The rent is $5,700 MXN, including services (gas, electricity, internet, water, etc). Preferrably for a minimum stay of 3 months or longer, with a relaxed person with good vibes. My name is Luna and you can contact me at Protected content

Mexico City Forum