Seeking for Support Technicians (Bilingual) (Mexico City)
We are looking for people with experience in user IT support and communication and teamwork skills to join our International Support Centre.
Our supports technicians provide technical and troubleshooting assistance related to computer hardware and software, mobile devices and other tech tools and products. Candidates should have a mix of technical and customer service skills, and be passionate about technology.
- English spoken and written (native)
- Knowledge of Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista in support, administration and monitoring tasks.
- Experience in antivirus and personal firewall software support.
- Experience in Microsoft Outlook and Internet Explorer support.
- Experience in office IT support for users (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
- Experience in installing and setting up corporate Internet connection
- Mac OS, Android, IOS Support Knowledge
- Linux Support Knowledge (Plus)
*The candidates will take a test.
Send your CV to : Protected content
Address: Col. Polanco, Mexico City