Join now

Seeking to be an Expat (Mexico City)

Hello everyone. I have had the opportunity to work (and play) extensively in DF and other Mexican locations over the past two years - spending about 30 weeks in total over 12 or so visits doing work for an international engineering consultancy.

My background is in Business Unit Management which entails general management, marketing, sales, engineering, product & process development, project and program management, product launch. factory management. My experience has been in the automotive, aerospace/defense, and medical instruments industries.

I worked in a maquiladora in the mid-90's as a de-facto Assistant Plant Mgr, I have worked/lived in the UK and have done extensive business travel in Japan and, to a lesser extent, in Korea, Thailand, China, Germany, France, and Italy.

I have an aerospace engineering bachelor's degree and MBA.

I am extremely motivated to find a situation in DF or any of the other non-border cities.

If anyone can provide advise, leads, direct contacts, and/or just simply hire me (!).

Additionally, I will be visiting DF and Toluca from 11 Sep Protected content and would be pleased to receive direct contact ( Protected content ). Are there any informal internations events? I know I missed the event at the end of Aug.

Thanks to all for reading.

Major

Mexico City Forum